The Europa-Institut at Saarland University is the second oldest institution of its kind in Europe. For more than six decades, the Europa-Institut educated young academics from all over the world in European and international law.
Here you can access our flyer with the most important information on our Master’s program in European and International Law (LL.M.).
Advantages of our study program:
- You meet 75 students from all over the world on an international campus in an exciting city
- Highly qualified lecturers will teach you in European and international law and prepare you for the specific demands of the European and international job market
- We support our students in all matters regarding not only the academic program but also the organization of your daily life – from the visa application process to such matters as finding accommodation, health insurance, matriculation, fees and financing etc. as well as during your studies here at the Europa-Institut
- The study program can be done in English or German or in a combination of both languages
- We are in touch with Europe - on regular excursions to the most important European institutions you will come into direct contact with the “makers” of Europe
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria can be found on www.europainstitut.de/application.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us under +49/681/302/3653 or write us an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org